The Geolykt standard license
Table of contents
- 1.Any creative work (such as apps, images or plugins) that were not published by geolykt.de, geolykt, wekabu_city or Emeric Werner but use this license as their license DO NOT apply for warranty by geolykt.de and/or Emeric Werner
- 2.Any creative work (such as apps, images or plugins) that are not located in the geolykt.de webservers but use this license as their license DO NOT apply for warranty by geolykt.de
- 4.Any creative work (such as designs, apps or code) that were deviated (‘forked’) from other creative work that is located on the geolykt.de webservers and/or published by wekabu_city (only on curseforge.com) or Emeric Werner MUST inherit the same license as the original creative work, in this case the Geolykt standard license.
- 1. Any products that were generated by the product which is protected by this license, is free to use, as long as the product and/or the environment and context of the said product isn't used in a way that suggests, that the product, the generated product was generated with, is not the product licensed under this license. The author of the protected product is exempted from this.
Note: As long as you don't explicitly say that you made the product which is licensed under this license, you should be fine. Just beware on the context, e.g. it may sound like you made it when you are presenting the product in a competition. Just don't take the Note too serious, they have no legal representation, so you should always read the point(s) more closely
- 2. Any images or series of images (like screenshots or videos) of a protected product are free to use, aslong as the protected product is not an image. It is also forbidden to use the image in an environment that directly or indirectly explicitly tells that the owner and/or of the image is the owner of the product. The author of the protected product is exempted from this.
- 1. geolykt.de reserves the rights to update the license at any time.
Imprint <===> Data policy
©2019 Emeric Werner
Please report all typos and/or errors. thanks!